Friday, January 9, 2009

**I've Been Tagged**

Okay... So my beautiful and wonderful cousin tagged me on this thing where I have to write 10 random/weird facts about myself so here we go... ;)

1. If I were born a boy my name would have been: Curtis Robert Clarence Baker (Those are all my father's brothers names) Thank God I am not a boy because that name is so not a hot name. lol. ONE middle name is good enough for me which is Amy Marie Baker (Very American.. No? lol)

2. I sucked my thumb for YEARS. My parents had doctors put bandages and even a cast on my hand so that I would stop sucking on my thumb. My thumb was swollen up and HUGE and the doctors said that there has to be a way for her to stop... Well... My parents thought about rewards and told me, "Amy, if you can stop sucking your thumb, we will get you a Nintendo system" ...and that day forward I haven't sucked my thumb since. lol. ..guess I can be bought huh? lol.

3. I am afraid of the dark. I try my best to not watch scary movies because it always makes things worst. ;(

4. I was hit by a car when I was in the 3rd grade, I flew 40 feet and landed on the street. Did not have a scratch on my body... God is good! :) Newspapers wrote article after article on that in my city.. It was pretty crazy. lol. Super Girl! :)

5. I hate carrots... yes... that ugly orange vegetable that buggs bunny eats... yeah... ick!

6. Until the age of 16 years old, I was never tall enough to ride the "big kid" rides at Disneyland and Six Flags, so I wore platforms... Shhh... my secret!

7. MTV's show "The Real World" wanted me to be on the show but realized I was only 18 years old at the time, gave me their card and told me to call when I turned 21 years old... I never did call back lol.

8. I have never been in a physical fight with a girl but have been in fights with boys... tuff cookie I am! ...Sad part is, I only lost once and that was to my brother. I let him win! lol.

9. I love my Backstreet Boys more than anything else... but I do admit, I do own a N*sync CD... it was a gift. lol.

10. When I was in elementary school our school had a spelling bee and people would "sponsor" you and one of my sponsors for 3 years was George Lucas (writer of Star Wars) ..his ex wife owned a car dealership that my dad worked for... so yeah... (I have never been a huge star wars fan, but dont tell George yeah? lol)

There you have it.. I have been tagged and there we go... hmm... I think I will tag Amber Rusher lol.

No comments: