Tuesday, January 20, 2009

**Evil Latte**

Today was a normal day... Got ready for class.. Met up with my hott date Shannon for our 8am parking session. She got me a latte and and a yummy oatmeal thing. So I go to class. Ready for English and... I am sitting there talking to a classmate that we previously took a class together before and this girl with a black backpack turned and knocked over my latte all over me, my book bag and carpet.. yeah... didnt say sorry.. didnt help me clean it.. just sat and watched me... so my experience is very much like this clip right here.. evil girl with the black backpack. So I am at home in pjs waiting for my jeans and bag to be washed and cleaned. ;( Hope my day gets better...


1 comment:

Elin Van Atta said...

HAHAHA!! Aw, I'm so sorry about your latte experience..but thank you, thank you for making my day with that movie clip. One of my favorite films ever:) <3