Saturday, January 24, 2009

**Free-Will**

We were created by a father who wanted us to have free-will to choose what we want to do. We can choose to do anything our little hearts desire. Wether it be wrong or right, he created us to be who we want to be. But at times I have to wonder if free will could be a curse at times. Because we do get to make choices, not all of them were always the best. There are thousands of things that I am sure my parents wished I would of done differently but because of having choice, I made some good ones and bad ones. I can only imagine how hard it is to see someone you care about making the wrong choices. But how do we really know right from wrong? Luckily God left us a "Living for Christ for Dummies" aka "The Bible" lol. but without God's word, we really have nothing to guide us through things. So I thank God for the free-will he has blessed me with but hopefully I wont be a stupid lamb and wonder off too far from my Shepherd. ;)

No comments: